Organic Wealth Book
Many people believe wealth is unfairly distributed, leaving little remaining of the wealth pie for everyone else. The truth is, however, that wealth is created in free market capitalism and not distributed.
When one person creates wealth, the wealth pie expands and it doesn’t prevent others from creating wealth as well.
In Organic Wealth you will learn:
- How you can create wealth that never existed before.
- How wealth creation has unlimited potential.
- How the wealth gap is bridgeable, but not through taxation.
- Why the wealth tax is unconstitutional.
- Why we need the Organic Wealth Amendment.
- How democratic socialism is really just socialism.
- How socialism shrinks the wealth pie.
- And so much more!